Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Spa Therapist at Weavers' House Spa, based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Spa Therapist at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Hourly rate: Starting at £10.50 per hour
Vacancy for: Spa Therapist
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for full or part-time Spa Therapists to join their friendly team at Weavers' House Spa, based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. Working hours can be mutually agreed.
Although professional throughout, we have a personal touch that makes Weavers’ House Spa stand out and pave the way for others. Our work ethic is strong, standards high and we’ve found that through authenticity, we’ve continued to deliver a stellar service, throughout harder times.
Weavers’ is an award winning, 5 bubble Spa, and one of Suffolk’s finest. Dedicated to delivering the detail, this isn’t just another spa! We are an independent, individual boutique spa that’s treatment led. We have personality, and we’re not afraid to show it.
If you are passionate, focused, an empathetic communicator with a healing touch, then this dual role could be the answer.
Located in the pretty village of Lavenham, you can easily reach us from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich by car. Lavenham is rich with history, and the spa is nestled within the iconic Swan Hotel - which dates to the 15th Century, and is truly a magical place to be all year round.
Our state of the art contemporary bijous spa is a career destination for those who strive to work amongst some of the finest therapists in the industry, to deliver outstanding bespoke, tailored treatments. We are now searching for some seriously passionate spa talent to join our spa family; could this be your match?
- Are you qualified to NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent?
- Do you love being a therapist?
- Have you got spa experience?
- Have you a healing touch and a great attitude?
- Are you crazy about the details?
- Can you deliver first class treatments from the heart?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Can you generate your own business?
If the answer is ‘oh yes’ to most of those then you may have found your new spa home. We provide the following benefits to our spa family.
- Tips are paid on top of hourly rate.
- 50% off spa treatments
- Cost price on spa products
- £35 prpn B&B for stay’s within our portfolio of 6 hotels
- Commission and incentives on retail sales
- Commission on membership sales
- Ongoing spa training with our brands
- One complimentary treatment per month for wellbeing
- Recruitment incentives
- Uniform provided
- Free use of the spa facilities
- 50% discount on food within our portfolio of 6 hotels
- 15 mins buffers between treatments
- Flexible working hours
- Simply Health - healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, then please visit our website for more information https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/spa/ and apply to work with us.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.