Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Spa Therapist at Weavers' House Spa, based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa.
- Spa Therapist/Receptionist at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Salary: £9.25 per hour
Vacancy for: Spa Therapist/Receptionist
£9.25 per hour plus share of tips from The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for 2 part-time Spa Therapists to join their friendly team at Weavers' House Spa based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. One position is to cover Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the other position is to cover Saturday, Sunday and Monday - both with the opportunity to flex up.
Weavers’ is an award winning, 5 bubble Spa, and one of Suffolk’s finest. Dedicated to delivering the detail, this isn’t just another spa! We are an independent, individual boutique spa that’s treatment led. We have personality, and we’re not afraid to show it.
Our team of spa experts love what they do, and infuse everyone that visits our spa home with a large dose of TLC. With luxe facilities, six spacious treatment rooms, and awesome service skills we wow our guests and they just keep on coming back to us.
Located in the gorgeous village of Lavenham, you can easily reach us from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich by car. Lavenham is rich with history, and the spa is nestled within the iconic Swan Hotel - which dates to the 15th Century, and is truly a magical place to be all year round.
Our state of the art contemporary bijous spa is a career destination for those who strive to work amongst some of the finest therapists in the industry, to deliver outstanding bespoke, tailored treatments. We are now searching for some seriously passionate spa talent to join our spa family; could this be your match?
· Are you qualified to NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent?
· Do you love being a therapist?
· Have you got spa experience?
· Have you a healing touch and a great attitude?
· Are you crazy about the details?
· Can you deliver first class treatments from the heart?
· Are you a team player?
· Are you a self-starter?
· Can you generate your own business?
If the answer is ‘oh yes’ to most of those then you may have found your new spa home. We provide the following benefits to our spa family.
· Tips are paid on top of hourly rate.
· 50% off spa treatments
· Cost price on spa products
· £35 prpn B&B for stay’s within our portfolio of 6 hotels
· Commission and incentives on retail sales
· Commission on membership sales
· Ongoing spa training with our brands
· One complimentary treatment per month for wellbeing
· Recruitment incentives
· Uniform provided
· Free parking
· Free use of the spa facilities
· 50% discount on food within our portfolio of 6 hotels
· 15 mins buffers between treatments
· Flexible working hours
· Simply Health - healthcare
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Holiday entitlement that increases with service.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, then please visit our website for more information https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/spa/ and apply to work with us.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/