Fantastic opportunities to become a Receptionist at one of our hotels in Aldeburgh
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour - dependant on age
At Both Hotels:
We are looking for Full time receptionists to cover 40 hours per week. You will need to be able to cover a range of shifts, on a rota basis, that vary between the hours of 6:45am – 11pm, with some weekend work. These shifts are 8 hours in length.
At The Brudenell Hotel only:
We also have an opportunity for part time team members to join us. Upon application if you could please advise how many hours you would be looking for in a part time role, these hours will still vary between 6:45am - 11pm.
We pay national minimum wage dependant on your age upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, so you are clear on what’s expected of you. Should you be aged between 16 – 20 your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour or £9.50 per hour for 21 – 22-year-olds once you have completed your training plan and passed you probation.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist include:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key Tasks Required:
- To provide outstanding customer service at all times to each and every guest
- To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel
- To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times
- Good Telephone Manner, answering any enquires and taking bookings
- To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
Upon application please specify the role and hotel you would like to apply for.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!