The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk, a family run hotel group with six unique properties across the beautiful county of Suffolk are one of East Anglia’s leading independent hotel and leisure business. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated Receptionist to work in one of our hotels - The White Lion in Aldeburgh. Ideally starting as soon as the government allow hotels to reopen.
Benefits of Working as a Receptionist for The Hotel Folk:
- Training and Development opportunities
- Share of the hotel tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off meals in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35 prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme – Hospitality Action
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – employee rewards scheme
- 28 days annual leave rising with service to 33 days p.a.
- Company pension scheme
About our Receptionist role:
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week, with a mixture of shifts which are on a rota (7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm or 9am to 5pm) working 5 days out of 7.
To carry out all reception procedures/standards accurately and efficiently with attention to detail. To be proactive in providing support to the F&B team to ensure a seamless service and guest experience.
- Ideally have Rezlynz experience
- Experience of working in a Hotel is helpful
- Competent Computer user
- Be an excellent team player
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Display a positive and can-do attitude at all times
- Work in a busy environment but can remain calm
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to our guests
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, occasional weekends, bank holidays - rota basis.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.