The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join their friendly team based at The White Lion Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. As a Receptionist you will provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. You will carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently and will also be willing to support Food and Beverage as and when required.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
- Discretionary Service Bonus
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
- Free car parking
Key Tasks for a Receptionist:
- To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company.
- To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel.
- To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- To take accurate reservation enquiries.
- To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- To handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- To record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Have excellent people skills and be prepared to help in the Restaurants when needed.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.