The Hotel Folk are currently recruiting for permanent and fixed-term Receptionists at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Receptionist at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have two fantastic opportunities for a Receptionist to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh; one as a fixed-term Receptionist (for approximately 8-10 weeks) which will be on a full-time basis working 5 days out of 7, and the second as a permanent Receptionist, working on a rota basis.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
We pay the NMW for your age, however experience is highly valued and will be taken into consideration.
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
- Free car parking
Key Tasks for a Receptionist:
- To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company.
- To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel.
- To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- To take accurate reservation enquiries.
- To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- To handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- To record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Have excellent people skills and be prepared to help in the Restaurants when needed.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.