Bartender/Mixologist role available at The Swan at Lavenham, Suffolk
The Swan at Lavenham are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Bartender/Mixologist to provide an excellent guest experience to our guests at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
Working hours: evenings starting at 6pm.
£11.50 per hour
Key tasks include:
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve drinks
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Be guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Be an expert on all things age and alcohol policy, process, and specs related, making sure the bar is always guest ready
- Show off menu knowledge by making recommendations and upselling additional products where appropriate.
- Training all new staff members in the art of cocktails
- Previous experience as a Mixologist or Bartender in the food industry or hospitality sector is required
- Knowledge of different types of alcoholic beverages, cocktails, and mixology techniques
- Ability to work evenings, weekends as required
A mixologist is a specialised bartender who focuses on creating unique and high-quality cocktails. This position requires a strong understanding of mixology techniques, flavour profiles, and the ability to create innovative drink recipes. The mixologist should also have excellent customer service skills to provide an exceptional experience for guests.
Benefits of working as a Mixologist/Bartender as a member of The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
- 28 days annual leave
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels from only £50 per room, per night
- Discounted products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Tailored company induction and continued training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you.