Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Kitchen Porter at The Crown at Woodbridge.
- Kitchen Porter at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Kitchen Porter
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a motivated and hard working Kitchen Porter to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge. As a Kitchen Porter you will work as a member of the kitchen team, ensuring that all service areas are kept clean and clear of rubbish at all times. This role is on a rota basis and the hours and days of work can be mutually agreed to suit. It may involve some evening and/or weekend work.
Benefits of Working as a Kitchen Porter for The Hotel Folk:
We pay the NMW for your age
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- Annual leave that increases with service upto 33 days pa (pro rata)
- 50% off food in all our Restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Kitchen Porter:
- Ensure that all washing up has been done by the time the shift ends.
- Empty and disinfect bins and the bin yard area after every refuse collection.
- Ensure that service entrances are kept tidy and rubbish-free.
- Help to receive deliveries.
- Help to store food and supplies.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/