The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Kitchen Porters to join their team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa.
- Kitchen Porter at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Kitchen Porter
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa. To work as a member of the kitchen team, ensuring that all washing up and service areas are kept clean and clear of rubbish at all times. This is an important role in a busy working environment and will require you to work on your own initiative to help the team meet all customer requirements.
We pay the NMW for your age.
Key Tasks for a Kitchen Porter:
- Ensure that all washing up has been done by the time the shift ends.
- Empty and disinfect bins and the bin yard area after every refuse collection.
- Ensure that service entrances are kept tidy and rubbish-free
- Help to receive deliveries
- Help to store food and supplies.
This role is on a rota basis and the hours and days of work can be mutually agreed to suit. It will involve some evening and weekend work which is on a rota basis.
Benefits of Working as a Kitchen Porter for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips on top of hourly rate
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- Annual leave that increases with service upto 33 days pa (pro rata)
- 50% off food in all our Company Restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/