Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Kitchen Porter at The White Lion Hotel or The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
Hourly Rate: Up to £9.50 per hour – Dependant on age
As a Kitchen Porter you will work as a member of the kitchen team, ensuring that all service areas are kept clean and clear of rubbish at all times. You will also have the opportunity to support the chefs with basic food preparation. Full-time or Part-time hours available.
This role is on a rota basis and the hours and days of work can be mutually agreed to suit. It will involve some evenings and/or weekend work.
We pay national minimum wage dependant on your age upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, so you are clear on what’s expected of you. Should you be aged between 16 – 20 your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour or £9.50 per hour for 21 – 22-year-olds once you have completed your training plan and passed you probation.
Benefits of Working as a Kitchen Porter:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- Tailored training and development plans, with pay increases following successful completion
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role and hotel as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!