The Hotel Folk are looking for a Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
- Housekeeper at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Housekeeper
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a part-time Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge, Suffolk, working 15-20 hours per week, which may include weekends.
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Benefits of Working as a Housekeeper for The Hotel Folk:
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
· 50% off in all our Restaurants
· Free meals when on duty
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – health benefit scheme
· EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
· Free car parking
· We may NMW for your age
· Holiday that increases with service upto 33 days p.a. (pro rata)
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Development Opportunities
Key duties as a Housekeeper at The Hotel Folk:
As our Housekeeper you will maintain the hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing. You will also be responsible for:
· Making beds by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases.
· Refreshing bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
· Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
· Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
· Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Maintaining safe, secure, and clean work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
· Cleaning of restaurant area and general public areas.
Please see the attached link for our actions to keep our customers and employees safe. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/