The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Housekeepers to join their friendly teams at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
- Housekeeper at The Brudenell Hotel and The White Lion Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Housekeeper
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for hard working and motivated Housekeepers to join their friendly teams at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of working as a Housekeeper:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- Discretionary Service Bonus
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
We are currently offering the following benefits:
Discretionary Service Bonus:
For every £1 you earn in tips we will match the amount £1 for £1 to create the Discretionary Service Bonus Fund. This Service Bonus is then divided equally across our Folk in addition to your hourly wage and hotel tips. The Service Bonus can be worth up to an extra 70p per hour in peak season, all for delivering great hospitality. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk:
If you work on a salaried contract, typically 40 hours per week, for any hours worked 45 or above you will be paid overtime at your equivalent hourly rate. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Your key tasks as a Housekeeper:
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Remove all dirty linen, rubbish etc. from rooms, dispose of it correctly.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working weekends and public/bank holidays on a rota
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our website for details of all the actions we have implemented to ensure our employees, guests and suppliers stay safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/ and https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.