The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Housekeepers to join their friendly team at one of our Aldeburgh hotels.
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour - dependant on age
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Hard working Housekeepers to join their friendly team based at either The Brudenell Hotel or The White Lion Hotel, located in Aldeburgh.
We have full and part-time (part-time only at The White Lion) hours available. Our shifts start between the hours of 7 – 9am and finish anywhere between 3 – 4pm. Weekend shifts on a rota basis will also be included.
Upon application please whether you are looking for full time or part time, and specify which hotel you are looking to apply for.
As a Housekeeper, you will be required to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
We pay national minimum wage dependant on your age upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, so you are clear on what’s expected of you. Should you be aged between 16 – 20 your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour or £9.50 per hour for 21 – 22-year-olds once you have completed your training plan and passed you probation.
Benefits of working as a Housekeeper:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- Tailored training and development plans, with pay increases following successful completion
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
Your key tasks as a Housekeeper:
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!