Food and Beverage Assistants – Suffolk
Hourly rate of up to £10.42 per hour - age dependant
The Hotel Folk are looking for bright, bubbly & enthusiastic Food & Beverage Assistants to some of our friendly teams at one of Hotels across The Hotel Folk Group.
We are currently recruiting at...
The Crown and Castle, Orford - part time roles.
Our Food & Beverage Assistants are an integral part of everything we do. They’re one of the main reasons our customers love our Hotels and Restaurants. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our Restaurant and Bar areas. Previous waiter or waitress experience is helpful, however full training will be provided.
We pay national minimum wage dependant on your age upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, so you are clear on what’s expected of you. Should you be aged between 16 – 20 your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour or £9.50 per hour for 21 – 22-year-olds once you have completed your training plan and passed you probation.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays and pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels from only £50prpn
- Discounted products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Tailored company induction and continued training and development opportunities
Key tasks include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
- Being knowledgeable in the content of each menu, to be able to correctly advise Guests on this
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now