Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to become a Food & Beverage Supervisor at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Hourly rate: £9.50
Vacancy for: Food and Beverage Supervisor
One of the most well-known hotel operators in Suffolk, The Hotel Folk are looking to find people like you. If you’re passionate about hospitality and an experienced supervisor within a food or beverage department then you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our dedicated team, who pride themselves on looking after guests better than anyone else in the county.
We are now looking to increase our team of Food and Beverage Supervisors at our largest property, The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will report to our Food and Beverage Manager and work in our two restaurants - The Gallery and The Brasserie, along with the lounge and garden which are the perfect settings for an English afternoon tea. Hours of work can be mutually agreed, if you are looking for part time or full time please let us know.
As our Food and Beverage Supervisor you will need to have proven experience of employee engagement and ensuring guest satisfaction. You will be an accomplished communicator with a warm and welcoming personality, have exceptional attention to detail, immaculate presentation and a passion for providing a “blow-your-socks-off” hospitality experience.
Main Responsibilities for a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Ensure that the Bar and stores are always correctly stocked.
- Promote a sales culture within the team to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
- To be responsible for Food and Beverage Assistants and Bar Team Members
- Work closely with the bar team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Be able to work flexibly on a shift basis – we are looking especially for those who are able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota.
- Ideally have Res Diary Rezlynz experience
The Hotel Folk are committed to providing exceptional hospitality in our portfolio of stunning properties. We have a strong focus on training and development and can offer this fantastic opportunity to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Once on board you will receive;
- 28 days holiday p.a (increasing with service to 33 days p.a.)
- Share of the hotel tips
- Unique on the job training and development
- Discounts across the 6 Hotels within The Hotel Folk
- £35prpn for employee stays at any of our hotels.
- Up to 50% off dining in any of our 6 hotels
- Family discounts
- Exciting Online Benefits Platform - Edenred
- Employee Assistance Program – Hospitality Action
- Healthcare scheme - Simply Health
- Meals included whilst on duty
- Long Service Awards
Please view The Hotel Folk website for further information on the Company.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.