The Hotel Folk are currently recruiting for Chef de Parties at a number of our hotels across The Hotel Folk group.
Salary will be dependent on experience
Are you passionate about hospitality and trained to CDP level? We have fantastic opportunities for experienced and enthusiastic Chef de Parties to join our dedicated teams at the following hotels:
- The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa
- The Crown at Woodbridge
- The Crown and Castle, Orford
- The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh
- Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
Benefits of Working as a Chef de Partie (CDP):
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a.
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Chef de Partie:
- As a CDP you will have responsibility for running a specific section of the kitchen
- Working with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to plan menus and dishes and help with the overall running of the Kitchen
- Assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards
- Understanding and adhering to H+S and HACCP regulations
- Order stocks and supplies from approved suppliers
- Ensure that stocks and supplies are of an acceptable quality and rotated correctly
- Ensure that prepared food is of the right quality and that the presentation of food is to the required standard
- Give support and guidance to Commis Chefs
- Ability to work a variety of shifts on a rota
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food
- Have a mature and pleasant manner
- Be a team player
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen
Accommodation may be available depending on availability (charged at the accommodation offset rate).
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!