If you’re passionate about hospitality and trained to CDP level then you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our dedicated teams across The Hotel Folk as a Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie at The Hotel Folk
- Salary: £19,000 to £25,000 per annum
Vacancy for: Chef de Partie
One of the most prestigious hotel operators in Suffolk, The Hotel Folk are looking to find people like you. If you’re passionate about hospitality and trained to CDP level then you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our dedicated teams, who pride themselves on looking after guests better than anyone else in the county.
The Hotel Folk, a group of 6 individual family run hotels, all located within Suffolk, currently have fantastic opportunities for an experienced and enthusiastic CDP (Chef de Partie) to join the current teams at each of the below:
The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, or
Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel, Thorpeness (near Aldeburgh) or
The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
We are looking to have you join the team as soon as the government allow hotels to reopen. As one of our CDP’s you will have responsibility for running a specific section of the kitchen, and your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to plan menus and dishes and help with the overall running of the Kitchen
- Assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards
- Understanding and adhering to H+S and HACCP regulations
- Order stocks and supplies from approved suppliers
- Ensure that stocks and supplies are of an acceptable quality and rotated correctly
- Ensure that prepared food is of the right quality and that the presentation of food is to the required standard
- Give support and guidance to Commis Chefs
Benefits of Working as a CDP (Chef de Partie) for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a.
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
- Ability to work a variety of shifts on a rota.
- Have previous experience working within a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
Salary will be dependent on experience and your chosen hotel.
Depending on your chosen hotel their may be accommodation available (charged at the accommodation offset rate).
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.