Breakfast Chef Vacancy at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
Full Time | Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 experience dependant
The Hotel Folk are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join their friendly kitchen team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel. As a Breakfast Chef you will work as a member of the kitchen team to ensure that the breakfast’s are always presented and produced to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of working as a Breakfast Chef for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels from only £50 per room, per night
- Family discounts
- Discounted products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Tailored company induction and continued training and development opportunities
You will need to provide proof that you can work in the UK before your join our Company.
Chef whites will also be provided and regularly laundered by the company
Key tasks of a Breakfast Chef include:
- Carry out food preparation in any area of the kitchen, as requested.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times.
- Use equipment as shown, safely and in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Look at ways to improve the performance and efficiency of the kitchen.
- Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now