The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The White Lion, Aldeburgh.
he Hotel Folk are looking for bright, bubbly & enthusiastic Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The White Lion Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. As the role involves serving alcohol, legally you must be at least 18 years old for your application to be considered.
Our current shift patterns man that you will predominantly be between the hours of 3pm – 11pm, however these may vary slightly and will be discussed at an interview stage.
Benefits of working as a Bar Team Member:
· A share of the tips
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
· 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks of a Bar Team Member include:
· Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
· Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
· Take orders accurately.
· Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
· Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
Our Bar Team Members are an integral part of everything we do. They’re one of the main reasons our customers love our Hotel and Restaurant. If you feel you would be a perfect fit for our team, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.