The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh
Bar Team Member - Aldeburgh
Salary: Up to £9.50 - Dependant on age
The Hotel Folk are looking for a bubbly and enthusiastic Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
As the role involves serving alcohol, legally you must be at least 18 years old for your application to be considered.
We pay the national minimum wage depending on your age. Upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, and should you be aged between 18 – 22, this mean’s your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour (18–20-years old) or £9.50 per hour (21 – 22 years old) with a successful probationary plan.
Benefits of working as a Bar Team Member:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro-rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks of a Bar Team Member include:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
Our Bar Team Members are an integral part of everything we do. They’re one of the main reasons our customers love our Hotel and Restaurant. If you feel you would be a perfect fit for our team, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!