The Hotel Folk are looking for a Receptionist to join their friendly team in Lavenham.
- Receptionist at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £18,000 p/a
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and dependable full-time Receptionist to join their friendly team based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently department.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls within 4 rings.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clean, tidy and free from rubbish/clutter at all times.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Respond to any special requests accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure that information relating to special requests or requirements is immediately passed on to other relevant departments.
- Know all the products on offer within the hotel and group.
- Carry out all tasks and procedures in accordance with the procedures manual.
- Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- Ensure that all guests complete a registration card on arrival.
- Ensure that all requests for wake up calls and newspapers are met and that charges are recorded.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries are either responded to immediately or within 24 hours
- Keep the daily day book/handover diary up-to-date.
- Produce menu’s, letters and reports as requested.
Key Performance Measures:
- Accuracy of cash reconciliations and data in-put.
- Guest comments/feedback.
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
- APPLY NOW -