We're looking for a friendly and motivated Receptionist to work full time in The Brudenell Hotel.
- Receptionist at The Brudenell
- Salary: £17,000-£17,500 pa (full time)
Vacancy for: Receptionist
We are looking for a full time Receptionist to join our team at The Brudenell Hotel.
The aim of this role is to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently within the department.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Respond to any special requests accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure that information relating to special requests or requirements is immediately passed on to other relevant departments.
- Know all the products on offer within the hotel and group.
- Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately, along with bank reconciliation.
- Ensure that all guests complete a registration card on arrival.
- Ensure that all requests for wake up calls and newspapers are met and that charges are recorded.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries.
- Keep the daily day book/handover diary up-to-date.
- Produce menu’s, letters and reports as requested. (Microsoft Office experience required)
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends, bank holidays.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time.