The Hotel Folk are looking to employ experienced and dependable Night Porter to join our friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
Night Porter at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: £9 p/h
Vacancy for: Night Porter
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Night Porter to work at The Crown at Woodbridge. You will be required to work two nights out of seven either between the hours of 11pm to 7am or 12am to 8am (nights of the week can be by mutual agreement or on a rota basis).You will need to be over 18 as you may need to use the bar area. Full training will be provided.
The Crown at Woodbridge is a small 10 bedroom hotel with a team of 25 people. Whilst we are part of a group of 6 hotels under the umbrella of "The Hotel Folk", we operate very much like a small family business. We are looking for a Night Porter that would like to join our ‘family’; people who care about their work and making sure they don’t let their ‘family’ down. This needs to be reflected in your standard of work, attention to detail, time keeping and reliability. In return we will offer the successful candidate a part of our friendly team along with excellent benefits.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Have sole responsibility for looking after the hotel during the night
- Be confident and able to look after people in an emergency should the need arise
- Have high levels of hospitality skills so that all guests and potential guests are given friendly and efficient customer service at all times, ensuring they receive a positive impression of the company
- Be able to check in and out room guests
- Deep cleaning throughout the ground floor of the hotel, (all public areas that cannot be cleaned while guests are present, eg toilets, entrance area, restaurant)
- Bar maintenance including line cleaning, ice machine cleaning, restocking etc
- Serving drinks in the bar to resident guests outside of normal bar hours
- Follow lock up procedure as efficiently and precisely as possible
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more, please get in touch and tell us why you feel you would be the right person for us. Full job description available on request.
- APPLY NOW -