A fantastic opportunity for Spa Receptionists at Weavers' House Spa, based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa.
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for full time ad weekend Spa Receptionists to join their friendly team at Weavers' House Spa, based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. For the full time role You will also be required to work weekends on a rota basis.
Although professional throughout, we have a personal touch that makes Weavers’ House Spa stand out and pave the way for others. Our work ethic is strong, standards high and we’ve found that through authenticity, we’ve continued to deliver a stellar service, throughout harder times.
Weavers’ is an award winning, 5 bubble Spa, and one of Suffolk’s finest. Dedicated to delivering the detail, this isn’t just another spa! We are an independent, individual boutique spa that’s treatment led. We have personality, and we’re not afraid to show it.
Located in the pretty village of Lavenham, you can easily reach us from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich by car. Lavenham is rich with history, and the spa is nestled within the iconic Swan Hotel - which dates to the 15th Century, and is truly a magical place to be all year round.
Please note we pay national minimum wage for your age, details on this can be found at www.gov.uk
We provide the following benefits to our spa family.
- 50% off spa treatments
- Cost price on spa products
- £35 prpn B&B for stay’s within our portfolio of 6 hotels
- Commission and incentives on retail sales
- Commission on membership sales
- One complimentary treatment per month for wellbeing
- Recruitment incentives
- Uniform provided
- Free use of the spa facilities
- 50% discount on food within our portfolio of 6 hotels
- Flexible working hours
- Simply Health - healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/