The Hotel Folk are looking for Seasonal Events Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly events team at Thorpeness Country Club
- Seasonal Events Food & Beverage Assistants at Thorpeness Country Club
- Hourly rate: Up to £8.91 per hour
Vacancy for: Seasonal Events Food & Beverage Assistants
The Hotel Folk are looking for Seasonal Events Food & Beverage Assistants for this Summer to join their friendly events team at The Thorpeness Country Club in Suffolk. As Events Food & Beverage Assistants you will provide courteous and efficient service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our events venue. Previous waiter or waitress experience in weddings and events would be ideal, however experience in customer facing roles is also helpful as full training will be provided. This role is for part time hours during the summer. 6-12 hour shifts which due to the nature of the events may result in working after midnight.
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Be a team player with a 'can do' attitude.
Key tasks of an Events Food & Beverage Assistant include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction during the event
- Set up and break down of the event ensuring that tables are laid out correctly for the next function
- Service of food and drinks with bar and table service
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- This is a demanding role and will involve collecting food from the kitchen and delivering it to the venue upstairs
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Contract length: 2-3 months
Please open this link to see all we are doing to keep our employees and customer safe https://www.thorpeness.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.