If you’re passionate about hospitality and have supervisor experience then apply now for our Restaurant Supervisor position at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Restaurant Supervisor at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Salary: Up to £9.25 an hour
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a highly a motivated Restaurant Supervisor with a bubbly personality to join their team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
Candidates must have a willingness to learn, positive attitude, and have a customer comes first approach to work. This role is Full Time, however part-time applicants will be considered.
Benefits of Working as a Restaurant Supervisor for The Hotel Folk:
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers House Spa
· 50% off in all our Restaurants
· Free Meals when on duty
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – health benefit scheme
· EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
· Free car parking
· Competitive salary
· 28 days annual leave pro rata - increasing with service
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Developments Opportunities
· Long Service Awards
Key Tasks and Requirements of a Restaurant Supervisor include:
· Proven experience in leading a team
· To undertake duty management duties as required, supporting the Food and Beverage Manager
· Be accountable for all lounge cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
· Carry out training on procedure of new menu items as required.
· Previous experience in running small events.
· Sound culinary and beverage knowledge.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.