Always dreamt of working right by the sea? Apply now for our Restaurant Manager position at our flagship coastal hotel - The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh
- Restaurant Manager at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Vacancy for: Restaurant Manager (full-time)
Always dreamt of working right by the sea? The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk is our flagship coastal hotel literally a stone throw from the beach, recently listed number four in The Times ‘Best Place to Eat by the Sea’.
We’re searching for a Restaurant Manager to lead the guest experience in our sea facing restaurant and on our breath-taking terrace managing all aspects of food and beverage for the Hotel.
We’re looking for someone with experience in delivering the highest possible standards through training and developing their team. Working closely with our Head Chef delivering an outstanding food experience is what this role is all about, think it’s for you?
Extraordinary Service, you will have a track record of training your team in every aspect of ‘A Blow Yours Socks Off’ restaurant experience
Dedicated to The Details, ensuring no detail is overlooked whether it be in preparation for the shift or during service
Hospitality Expert, the host with the most and the ability to put guests instantly at their ease
Unity in Community, working as part of the Duty Management team the ability to lead your own Folk we’re looking for a people centric individual
Making it Happen, if you spot an opportunity to improve the guest experience, do it, we’re looking for someone who isn’t going to walk on by and show others how to do the same
If you think this is for you, take a read through the fantastic benefits on offer:
Once on board you will receive:
- Discretionary Service Bonus.
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk.
- Share of the tips.
- Training and Development.
- Free golf at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel.
- Up to 33 days holiday per year.
- Up to 50% staff discount on accommodation and dining throughout the Company for family members.
- £35 per room B&B for employee and guest at any of our hotels.
- Discount at our Weavers’ House Spa at The Swan Hotel, Lavenham.
- Free staff meals when on duty.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Hospitality Action.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Simply Health “cash back” health benefit scheme.
- Edenred – Employee Benefit Scheme
- Long Service Awards.
A full job description is available on request, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.