The Hotel Folk are looking for a Receptionist to join their friendly team based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Receptionist at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91 per hour
Vacancy for: Receptionist (full-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a Receptionist to join their friendly team based at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, on a rota basis. Early shifts are from 6:45am until 3:15pm and late shifts are from 2:45pm until 11:15pm.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips).
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service to upto 33 days)
Your key tasks as a Receptionist:
- To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company.
- To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel
- To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- To take accurate reservation enquiries.
- To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- To handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- To record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Have excellent people skills and be prepared to help in the Restaurants when needed.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.