The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Receptionist at The White Lion Hotel
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for an Enthusiastic Receptionist to join their friendly team at The White Lion, Aldeburgh
Benefits of working as a Receptionist with The Hotel Folk:
· A share of the tips
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
· 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Developments Opportunities
Key Tasks required from our new Receptionist:
· To provide outstanding customer service at all times to each and every guest.
· To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel.
· To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
· Good Telephone Manner, answering any enquires and taking bookings
· To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour