The Hotel Folk are currently recruiting for permanent and fixed-term Receptionists at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Receptionist at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: up to £18,532 per annum
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh working on a rota basis. This is a full time position however, if you are looking for part time hours we would still love to hear from you.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
We are currently offering the following benefits:
Discretionary Service Bonus
For every £1 you earn in tips we will match the amount £1 for £1 to create the Discretionary Service Bonus Fund. This Service Bonus is then divided equally across our Folk in addition to your hourly wage and hotel tips. The Service Bonus can be worth up to an extra 70p per hour in peak season, all for delivering great hospitality. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
If you work on a salaried contract, typically 40 hours per week, for any hours worked 45 or above you will be paid overtime at your equivalent hourly rate. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Key Tasks for a Receptionist:
- To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company.
- To support with general administration tasks and restaurant bookings for the hotel.
- To Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- To take accurate reservation enquiries.
- To be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- To handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- To record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Have excellent people skills and be prepared to help in the Restaurants when needed.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.