The Hotel Folk have an exciting and rare opportunity for Reception Manager at to join our bubbly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh
Reception Manager at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh
Salary: From £23,000 per year - dependant on experience
The Hotel Folk have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join our friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
The Hotel Folk are looking for an experienced and reliable Reception Manager to join our team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh.
A successful candidate will need to have proven experience in running a reception or front of house team, ideally with a hospitality environment. You will be responsible for ensuring that our reception and front of house teams are providing a warm, professional service to all our guests and the day-to-day management these teams.
This is a full-time role and will require you to work weekends and evenings which will be on a rota basis with the rest of the management team.
Benefits of working with our team as our Reception Manager:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks as a Reception Manager include:
- Ensure that the reception service is always appropriately covered including managing the team’s holiday, leave and ensuring rotas are prepared in advance
- Undertake Duty Management responsibilities on a rota basis and maintain a front of house presence.
- Ensure that all Reception and Maintenance operations and procedures are carried out in accordance with the procedure’s manual and to the required standard.
- Keep a record, and communicate all guest feedback from comment cards, letters and third-party review sites.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996 The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!