Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Kitchen Porter at The White Lion, Aldeburgh or at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel.
- Kitchen Porter at The White Lion, Aldeburgh and Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Kitchen Porter (full-time or part-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for motivated and hard working Kitchen Porters to join their friendly teams at The White Lion Hotel in Aldeburgh and Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel.
As a Kitchen Porter you will work as a member of the kitchen team, ensuring that all service areas are kept clean and clear of rubbish at all times. You will also have the opportunity to support the chefs with basic food preparation. Full-time or Part-time hours available.
This role is on a rota basis and the hours and days of work can be mutually agreed to suit. It will involve some evenings and/or weekend work.
We pay national minimum wage for your age bracket. Details of these brackets can be found at www.gov.uk
Benefits of Working as a Kitchen Porter for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Upon application, please specify the Hotel for which you are applying for.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK. Upon application please specify the hotel you would be looking to apply for.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent