Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to become a Housekeeping Supervisor at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Hourly rate: £9.00 - £9.25
Vacancy for: Housekeeping Supervisor (part-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel on a part time basis - working up to 24 hours per week. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will be required to manage and motivate the housekeeping team to ensure that all general and guest rooms are presented and serviced to the highest possible standard at all times.
Benefits of Working as a Housekeeping Supervisor for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key duties as a Housekeeping Supervisor at The Hotel Folk:
- Supporting the Head of Department to ensure that enough staff are on duty
- Carry out daily inspections of all bedrooms and public areas to ensure cleaning standards are acceptable.
- Ensure that all housekeeping procedures are carried out correctly and to the required standard.
- Seek ways to improve efficiency and reduce wastage, encourage other team members to make a positive contribution to the team.
- Carry out daily inspections of all areas to ensure that cleaning standards are acceptable.
- Communicate effectively with all team members so that everyone is aware of team goals.
- Check residents, arrivals/departures list every day.
- Ensure reception are informed of rooms ready for letting as soon as possible by telephone.
- Make sure that all rooms are checked for lost property and that lost items are correctly recorded.
- Ensure that linen supplies are controlled. Check linen received, return any items that are not acceptable.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and that invoices are sent to the Accounts department.
- Prepare orders for cleaning supplies as required.
- Ensure that any faults or damage is reported as soon as possible.
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
About The Hotel Folk
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please open this link to see all we are doing to keep our employees and customer safe https://www.thorpeness.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.