The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Housekeepers to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Housekeeper at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Housekeeper (part-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for hardworking and motivated Housekeepers to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel. As a Housekeeper you will be required to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard. Part-time hours available.
Benefits of Working as a Housekeeper for The Hotel Folk:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of the tips
- A share of the tips
- Discretionary Service Bonus
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
We are currently offering the following benefits:
Discretionary Service Bonus
For every £1 you earn in tips we will match the amount £1 for £1 to create the Discretionary Service Bonus Fund. This Service Bonus is then divided equally across our Folk in addition to your hourly wage and hotel tips. The Service Bonus can be worth up to an extra 70p per hour in peak season, all for delivering great hospitality. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
If you work on a salaried contract, typically 40 hours per week, for any hours worked 45 or above you will be paid overtime at your equivalent hourly rate. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Key duties as a Housekeeper at The Hotel Folk:
- As our Housekeeper you will maintain the hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing. You will also be responsible for:
- Making beds by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases.
- Refreshing bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
- Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
- Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
- Cleaning of restaurant area and general public areas.
About The Hotel Folk
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please open this link to see all we are doing to keep our employees and customer safe https://www.thorpeness.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.