The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Housekeepers to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Housekeeper at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Housekeeper (part-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for hardworking and motivated Housekeepers to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel. As a Housekeeper you will be required to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of Working as a Housekeeper for The Hotel Folk:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key duties as a Housekeeper at The Hotel Folk:
- As our Housekeeper you will maintain the hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing. You will also be responsible for:
- Making beds by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases.
- Refreshing bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
- Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
- Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
- Cleaning of restaurant area and general public areas.
About The Hotel Folk
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please open this link to see all we are doing to keep our employees and customer safe https://www.thorpeness.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.