The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Housekeepers to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
Housekeeper at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
Hourly Rate: Up to £9.50 - dependant on age
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a hardworking and motivated Housekeeper to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel.
We are currently looking for a part-time Housekeeper. Shifts will be on a rota basis and will include some weekend work.
As a Housekeeper you will be required to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of Working as a Housekeeper:
- A share of the tips
- Discretionary Service Bonus
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key duties as a Housekeeper:
- As our Housekeeper you will maintain the hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing
- Making beds by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases
- Refreshing bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens
- Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors
- Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces
- Cleaning of restaurant area and general public areas
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!