The Hotel Folk are looking for a Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-time Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford. The hours are 8.00am - 4.00pm 2-3 days per week plus some holiday cover.
Benefits of working as a Housekeeper:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of the tips
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
We are currently offering the following benefits:
Discretionary Service Bonus:
For every £1 you earn in tips we will match the amount £1 for £1 to create the Discretionary Service Bonus Fund. This Service Bonus is then divided equally across our Folk in addition to your hourly wage and hotel tips. The Service Bonus can be worth up to an extra 70p per hour in peak season, all for delivering great hospitality. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk:
If you work on a salaried contract, typically 40 hours per week, for any hours worked 45 or above you will be paid overtime at your equivalent hourly rate. Terms and Conditions apply, available 17th May - 30th September 2021
Your key tasks:
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room.
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour