The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist at The Crown & Castle.
- Receptionist at The Crown & Castle
- Hourly rate: £8.91
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for an Enthusiastic Receptionist to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle in Orford.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist with The Hotel Folk:
· A share of the tips
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
· 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Developments Opportunities
As a Receptionist you will provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service, so that they receive a positive impression of the company. You will carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently and will also be willing to support Food and Beverage and Housekeeping, as and when required. You will be required to work various hours on a rota basis with the other members of the reception team.
*For any Food and Beverage/Housekeeping duties required full training will be provided.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.