The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist at The Crown & Castle.
- Receptionist at The Crown & Castle
- Hourly rate: £8.91
Vacancy for: Receptionist
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford. As a Receptionist you will provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. You will carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently and will also be willing to support Food and Beverage and Housekeeping, as and when required.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Receptionist:
Reception Customer Focus:
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls and take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- Ensure that all guests complete a registration card on arrival.
- Accurately record information and ensure that it is kept up-to-date
F&B Focus (Training will be provided):
- Be able to serve guest drinks to the table, bar, terrace and room as required
- Keep bar area clean, tidy and re-stock as required
- Ensure all drinks and food are accurately charged
- Be able to set tables as and when required for service
- Seat guests and present menu correctly
- Clear tables and keep all service areas tidy
- Be able to take food orders when required
- Respond to any Food and Beverage request accurately and efficiently
- Be able to serve food to guests as and when required
Housekeeping Focus (Training will be provided)
- Be able to support housekeeping as and when required
- Respond to guest requests for room supplies efficiently
- Ensure rooms are cleaned to the required standard
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.