The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Duty Manager to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh
- Hotel Duty Manager at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Vacancy for: Hotel Duty Manager
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a Hotel Duty Manager with a strong F&B background to join their team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh, Suffolk to assist the management team in ensuring that the highest possible standards are achieved and maintained in the restaurant at all times.
Benefits of Working as a Hotel Duty Manager for The Hotel Folk:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Competitive salary
- Holiday that increases with service to 33 days p.a.
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
Main Responsibilities of a Hotel Duty Manager:
- Oversee the day to day running of hotel operations in the absence of the Front of House Manager and Hotel Manager (this will be on a shift basis).
- Oversee Reception when on Duty Manager shifts and to be Fire Marshal and First Aid trained. (Full Fire Marshal training and First Aid training will be provided).
- Day to day supervision of F&B and Bar team.
- Maintain a training culture which is proactive.
- Ensure that the team are up to date with all menu product knowledge and arrange tastings and training sessions regularly.
- Ensure that all standards of hygiene, cleanliness and food safety are always maintained at the highest possible level.
- Actively seek ways to promote sales and cross sell.
- Support GP management and monthly stock takes.
- Ensure cost effective rota scheduling at all times using our RotaReady system.
- Ensure effective communication in F&B/bar and manage the relationship between the Kitchen and service team.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Assist in cellar management, ensure the cellar is clean, tidy and safe.
- Ensure that the Restaurant/Bar SOP is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
- Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
- Follow correct cash handling procedures at all times and ensure the team is doing the same.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts on a rota, which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
About The Hotel Folk
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for full details of the precautions we have implemented to keep our customers, employees and suppliers safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.