Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel have a unique opportunity for an experienced and motivated greenkeeper to join our greens team.
Greenkeeper - Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
Salary: Up to £23,000 - Dependant on experience
Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel is home to the award-winning James Braids golf course established in 1922.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic greenkeeper to join our greens team. A successful candidate will have a strong background in greenkeeping and will also hold the relevant level 2 qualification in greenkeeping or higher.
This is a full time role and will include some weekend work when required.
Benefits of working as a Greenkeeper:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
Key tasks of a Greenkeeper include:
- Maintaining the golf course and grounds as directed by the Course Manager.
- Use specialized cutting equipment, machinery and chemicals as instructed, always following health and safety procedures.
- Store machinery and equipment tidily, safely and securely.
- Report any faults or damage to machinery as soon as possible.
- Wear/use protective equipment as required.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!