The Hotel Folk are looking for a part-time Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
- Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant
at The Crown & Castle
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford. The role will include 1-2 weekday evenings (6pm until 11pm) in Food & Beverage, and 1 weekend day shift in Housekeeping (8am until 4pm) and also some holiday cover as required.
Benefits of working as a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant:
We pay the NMW for your age
- Share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant:
- Cover breakfast service
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room.
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/