The Hotel Folk are looking for a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
- Food & Beverage Assistant at The Crown & Castle
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford. This is a split role with duties covering both Food & Beverage as well as Housekeeping.
Benefits of working as a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant:
Food and Beverage skills:
- Cover breakfast service and occasional evening work if available - (waitress/waiter skills - training can be provided)
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room.
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our link with an update on what is happening at The Crown and Castle to keep our employees and guests safe. https://crownandcastle.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.