The Hotel Folk are looking for a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant to join their friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Assistant at The Crown and Castle
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour - dependant on age
The Hotel Folk are looking for a bright, bubbly & enthusiastic Food & Beverage Assistant/Housekeeper to join our friendly team at The Crown and Castle at Orford.
We are looking for a part time team member. Shifts will include morning shifts from 8am - 4pm covering Breakfast service and/or housekeeping OR Evening shifts form 6pm - 10:30pm covering dinner service. You will be required to work a mix of these and this will include some weekends.
We pay national minimum wage dependant on your age upon joining the company however, you will be given a tailored training programme, so you are clear on what’s expected of you. Should you be aged between 16 – 20 your pay could increase to £8.00 per hour or £9.50 per hour for 21 – 22-year-olds once you have completed and passed your probation
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant/Housekeeper:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Your key tasks as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
- Being knowledgeable in the content of each menu, to be able to correctly advise Guests on this
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
Your key tasks as a Housekeeper:
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!