Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to become a Food & Beverage Manager at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa.
- Food & Beverage Manager at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per year
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Manager
The Hotel Folk, a family run hotel group with six unique properties across the beautiful county of Suffolk are looking for their next Food and Beverage Manager at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, experienced hospitality expert to bring their own new ideas to the food and beverage offering, as well as having a keen interest in training and developing your team. You will be given the autonomy to carve out a niche for both the service style and yourself.
With two distinctly different restaurants there is a huge opportunity to develop two service experiences as well as running the events teams where there is significant scope to maximise three function rooms ideal for weddings, conferences and events.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, inspiring leader to oversee the food operation, lead, train and develop the front of house team.
Our staff benefits include:
- Free golf at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel.
- 33 days per year holiday, including bank holidays
- Up to 50% staff discount on accommodation and dining throughout the Company for family members
- £35 per room B&B for employee and guest at any of our hotels
- Discount at the Weavers’ House Spa
- Free staff meals when on duty
- Employee Assistance Programme – Hospitality Action
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Simply Health “cash back” health benefit scheme
- Edenred – Employee Benefit Scheme
- Long Service Awards
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a track record of working within luxury restaurants/hotels
- Be a food and beverage expert with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Responsible for the food and beverage P and L working alongside the GM in the running of the business
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering, complaint handling and problem solving to drive the business forward
- Have strong organisational and administrative skills
- Fine dining experience, essential
- Previously run a larger restaurant operation to a high standard
- Capable of leading a strong team including training and development of key individuals
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/