The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
- Food & Beverage at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: up to £8.72 per hour
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Assistant
The Hotel Folk are looking for polite and hard working Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly restaurant team at The Crown at Woodbridge. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our restaurant.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
We pay the NMW for your age
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
- Free car parking
Key tasks of a Food & Beverage Assistant include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant
- Being able to inform customers about the content of each menu choice in the restaurant
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Have knowledge of drinks and how to serve them correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers etc.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
About The Hotel Folk:
The Hotel Folk is a group of luxury hotels and businesses located across the beautiful county of Suffolk. Founded in 1996, we have grown to comprise six unique and individual hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/