Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to become a Food & Beverage Assistant at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Food & Beverage Assistant/ Waiter/ Waitress at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
The Hotel Folk are looking for bright, bubbly & enthusiastic Food & Beverage Assistants, Waiters and Waitresses to join our friendly team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
We are looking for Full and Part time team members, offering a wide range of flexible shifts, covering Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Service. Weekend shifts may also be required. All shifts can be discussed at an interview stage.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant/ Waiter/ Waitress you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our Restaurant and Bar areas. Previous waiter or waitress experience is helpful, however full training will be provided.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant, Waiter and Waitress:
· A share of the tips
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
· 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks include:
· Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
· Being knowledgeable in the content of each menu, to be able to correctly advise Guests on this.
· Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
· Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
Our Food & Beverage Assistants, Waiters and Waitresses are an integral part of everything we do. They’re one of the main reasons our customers love our Hotel and Restaurant. If you feel you would be a perfect fit for our team, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.