The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Food & Beverage Assistant at The Brudenell Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Assistant
The Hotel Folk are looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly restaurant team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh, Suffolk. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our restaurant and outside dining areas. Previous waiter or waitress experience is helpful, however full training will be provided.
We're happy to accommodate working hours that suit you - whether that's full-time, part-time, evenings, or weekends. Just let us know your preference when you apply.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks of a Food & Beverage Assistant include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
- Being able to inform customers about the content of each menu choice in the restaurant
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Have knowledge of drinks and how to serve them correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers etc.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for full details of the precautions we have implemented to keep our customers, employees and suppliers safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.