The Hotel Folk are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their busy restaurant teams at one of their award-winning hotels across Suffolk
Food and Beverage Supervisor - Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
Salary: £10.00 per hour
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team at Ogilvie’s restaurant and braids bar within Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel.
Food & drink is served in our Ogilvie’s Restaurant, and all day in our more casual Braids Bar with its outside terrace. We are looking for someone to support the Management Team to provide great hospitality to our guests and regular Members, ensuring they feel welcomed and that they enjoy their experience with us.
We have full and part time positions available. This role will include some weekend and evening work on a rota basis, however this can be mutually agreed to suit.
The candidate must have a positive proactive attitude and motivated to look after our guests. Be passionate about being part of a team and supportive to their fellow Folk in terms of training, development and wellbeing.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk as a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
· A share of the tips on top of the hourly rate
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked
· Free meals when on duty
· 50% off food in all our hotels and restaurants
· Training and Development opportunities
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn subject to availability
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Employee Assistance Programm
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Long Service awards
Key tasks of a Food & Beverage Supervisor include:
· Being aware of our guests needs and thinking ahead; ensuring the team are well focused
· Creating a friendly and happy environment for both our guests and the team
· Being “Dedicated to the Detail”, ensuring areas are clean, tidy and well presented for our guests.
· Responsible for the smooth running of our Food & Beverage Services
About the Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now, attach your CV and use the job role as the subject title, we look forward to hearing from you!