The Hotel Folk are looking for Food and Beverage Supervisors to join their busy restaurant teams at one of their award winning hotels across Suffolk
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Hourly rate: £9.50
Vacancy for: Food and Beverage Supervisor (full-time or part-time)
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will manage the bar and restaurant areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximize sales. Full-time or Part-time hours available.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- 50% off in all our 6 hotel restaurants
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
Main Responsibilities for a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Ensure that the Bar and stores are always correctly stocked.
- Promote a sales culture within the team to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
- To undertake duty management duties if required.
- To be responsible for Food and Beverage Assistants and Bar Team Members
- Work closely with the bar team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests. Be aware of any special requests.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Be accountable for stock levels and for carrying out stock takes.
- Ensure wastage is minimized and record as appropriate.
- Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ensure that all records are kept up-to-date – these include staff training records as well as stock control and cleaning charts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Achieve budgeted beverage revenues
- Maintain correct Liquor margins
- Guest comments/feedback
- Employee retention
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thorpeness.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.