The Hotel Folk are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: £9.00 per hour
Vacancy for: Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will manage the bar and restaurant areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximize sales.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- 50% off in all our 6 hotel restaurants
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (which increases with service)
- Free car parking
About The Brudenell Hotel:
The Brudenell Hotel at Aldeburgh is in a stunning seafront setting, just a few steps away from the beach on Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. It has wonderful panoramic sea views to the front, while at the back it overlooks the river Alde and surrounding countryside. The 44-bedroom hotel is renowned for its Seafood & Grill restaurant and large sea-facing terrace for dining and drinking al fresco on warmer days.
Main Responsibilities for a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Ensure that the Bar and stores are always correctly stocked.
- Promote a sales culture within the team to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
- To undertake duty management duties if required.
- To be responsible for Food and Beverage Assistants and Bar Team Members
- Work closely with the bar team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests. Be aware of any special requests.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Be accountable for stock levels and for carrying out stock takes.
- Ensure wastage is minimized and record as appropriate.
- Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ensure that all records are kept up-to-date – these include staff training records as well as stock control and cleaning charts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Achieve budgeted beverage revenues
- Maintain correct Liquor margins
- Guest comments/feedback
- Employee retention
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
Please see our website for details of all the actions we have implemented to ensure our employees, guests and suppliers stay safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/