The Hotel Folk are looking to employ an experienced Food & Beverage Duty Manager at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Food & Beverage Duty Manager at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: £22,000 p/a
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Duty Manager
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Duty Manager to join their team at The Crown at Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Benefits of Working as a Food and Beverage Duty Manager for The Hotel Folk:
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
·50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
· 50% off in all our Restaurants
· Free meals when on duty
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – health benefit scheme
· EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
· Free car parking
· Competitive salary
· Holiday that increases with service to 33 days p.a. (pro rata)
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Development Opportunities
Together with the Hotel Manager, this role requires the food and beverage service throughout The Crown at Woodbridge, to be consistent and to a high standard. Experience of running small events from initial phone call, accurate administration to completion of event is required. We are looking for applicants who can live and breathe the Hotel Folk values.
Main Responsibilities of a Food and Beverage Duty Manager:
· Administration of events
· Day to day supervision of F&B and Bar team.
· Maintain a training culture which is proactive.
· Ensure that the team are up to date with all menu product knowledge and arrange tastings and training sessions regularly.
· Ensure that all standards of hygiene, cleanliness and food safety are always maintained at the highest possible level.
· Actively seek ways to promote sales and cross sell.
· Support GP management and monthly stock takes.
· Ensure cost effective and effective manpower planning at all times
· Ensure effective communication in F&B/bar and manage the relationship between the Kitchen and service team
· Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
· Assist in cellar management, ensure the cellar is clean, tidy and safe.
· Ensure that the Restaurant/Bar SOP is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
· Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
· Follow correct cash handling procedures at all times and ensure the team is doing the same.
· Be able to work flexibly – working shifts on a rota, which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/