The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant at The White Lion, Aldeburgh.
The Hotel Folk are looking for bright, bubbly & enthusiastic Food and Beverage Assistants to join their friendly team at The White Lion Hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
We are currently looking for Breakfast and Evening Service Assistants, these shifts will predominantly be between the hours of 7am – 3pm/5pm – 10:30pm, however these may vary slightly and will be discussed at an interview stage.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our Restaurant and Bar areas. Previous waiter or waitress experience is helpful, however full training will be provided.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
- Being knowledgeable in the content of each menu, to be able to correctly advise Guests on this.
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
Our Food & Beverage Assistants are an integral part of everything we do. They’re one of the main reasons our customers love our Hotel and Restaurant. If you feel you would be a perfect fit for our team, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
Macro alias: Button