If you've got great customer service skills and are looking for Flexible Summer Working opportunities then our team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh would love to hear from you!
- Flexible Summer Work (Food & Beverage Assistant) at The Brudenell Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Assistant (part-time or full-time hours)
The Hotel Folk are looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join their friendly restaurant team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh, Suffolk during our busy summer months. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to our guests and ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained in our restaurant and outside dining areas.
We're happy to accommodate working hours that suit you - whether that's full-time, part-time, evenings, or weekends. Just let us know your preference when you apply.
Benefits of working as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- Discretionary Service Bonus
- Paid Overtime for Salaried Folk
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
Key tasks of a Food & Beverage Assistant include:
- Having a keen attention to ensuring customer satisfaction in our restaurant and outside dining areas
- Being able to inform customers about the content of each menu choice in the restaurant
- Able to take orders accurately in a friendly and confident manner
- Have knowledge of drinks and how to serve them correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers etc.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for full details of the precautions we have implemented to keep our customers, employees and suppliers safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.