The Hotel Folk are looking for a Breakfast Supervisor to join our friendly team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa
The Hotel Folk are looking to employee a friendly, motivated Breakfast Supervisor with a bubbly personality to work in our team at The Swan At Lavenham Hotel and Spa. Candidates must have a willingness to learn, positive attitude, and have a customer comes first approach to work.
Both full time and part time applicants are welcome.
You will be responsible for managing breakfast, full clean down and re-stock at the end of Breakfast Service, also setting up and assisting with Lunch Service.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
· A share of the tips on top of the hourly rate
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked
· Free meals when on duty
· 50% off food in all our hotels and restaurants
· Training and Development opportunities
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn subject to availability
· 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
· Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Long Service awards
Key tasks of a Breakfast Supervisor include:
· Responsible for the smooth running of Breakfast Service
· Restaurant preparation for lunch service.
· Create a hospitable environment for all our guests and team members to be part of at all time.
· Full clean down and restock after the Breakfast Service.
· Responsible for taking bookings
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please visit https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/ for information on all we are doing to ensure our employees and customers stay safe.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.
Salary: Up to £9.25 an hour