The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join their friendly team at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel.
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join their friendly kitchen team at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel. This role can be Full-time or Part-time hours.
As a Breakfast Chef you will work as a member of the kitchen team and to ensure that the breakfast’s are always presented and produced to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of working as a Breakfast Chef:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
Key tasks of a Breakfast Chef include:
- Carry out food preparation in any area of the kitchen, as requested.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times.
- Use equipment as shown, safely and in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Look at ways to improve the performance and efficiency of the kitchen.
- Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.
Salary: From £9.62 per hour