Apply now for an exciting opportunity to become a Breakfast Chef at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh
- Breakfast Chef at The White Lion Hotel
- Hourly rate: up to £9.62
Vacancy for: Breakfast Chef (part-time)
The Hotel Folk are looking for Breakfast Chef to join their friendly kitchen team at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, on a part-time basis. As a Breakfast Chef you will work as a member of the kitchen team and to ensure that the breakfast’s are always presented and produced to the highest possible standard.
Benefits of working as a Breakfast Chef:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Free meals when on duty
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Up to 50% off dining within our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Exceptional rates should you or your family wish to stay in our properties
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Simply Health – health benefit and cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
Key tasks of a Breakfast Chef include:
- Carry out food preparation in any area of the kitchen, as requested.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times.
- Use equipment as shown, safely and in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Look at ways to improve the performance and efficiency of the kitchen.
- Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see our COVID 19 policy statement on https://www.whitelion.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.