The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Bar Team Member at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
Vacancy for: Bar Team Member (full-time)
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge. As a Bar Team Member you will cover bar areas to provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service at all times.
Ideally, this is a full-time position and will be suited to someone who can work flexibly as the role will involve a mixture of day and evening shifts and may include weekend work on a rota basis.
Benefits of working as a Bar Team Member:
We pay the NMW for your age, therefore up to £8.91 phr. (Plus a share of the tips)
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks of a Bar Team Member include:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Offer customers accompaniments.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see the attached link for our actions implemented, with the aim of keeping our employees and guests as safe as possible. https://www.thecrownatwoodbridge.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.