The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa
- Bar Team Member at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa
- Hourly rate: up to £8.91
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for experienced Bar Team Members to join their friendly team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa.
As a Bar Team Member, you will cover bar areas to provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service at all times. As the role involves serving alcohol, legally you must be at least 18 years old for your application to be considered. Full or Part-time hours available.
We pay national minimum wage for your age bracket. Details on this can be found at www.gov.uk
Benefits of working as a Bar Team Member:
- A share of the tips
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 28 days annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days p.a. (pro rata for hours worked)
- 50% off food in all our hotel restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- Hospitality Action - Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – Health benefit scheme
- Eden Red – Employee rewards scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Key tasks of a Bar Team Member include:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice and take order accurately
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
About The Hotel Folk:
Founded in 1996, The Hotel Folk have grown to comprise six unique and individual family run hotels, a Country Club, and luxurious Spa. Whilst all our properties are charmingly individual with their own unique personality, the thing they all have in common is the people; a community of Folk obsessed with looking after our guests and delivering a blow-your-socks-off hospitality experience.
Please see this link to see the changes we have implemented to keep our guests and employees safe. https://theswanatlavenham.co.uk/info/covid-19/
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have Right to Work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour