The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our their friendly teams at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh.
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join their team at The Brudenell Hotel, Aldeburgh. As a Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for stock control, ordering, stock taking, bar hygiene, cellar management, cocktail training, and wine knowledge. Hours of work are variable week to week, but on average are around 40 hours per week.
Benefits of Working as a Bar Supervisor at The Hotel Folk:
· Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
· 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
· 50% off in all our Restaurants
· Free meals when on duty
· B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Simply Health – health benefit scheme
· EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
· Free car parking
· Annual leave that increases with service up to 33 days (pro rata)
· Company pension scheme
· Training & Development Opportunities
Overall Job Purpose:
To manage the bar and bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales.
· Have Cocktail making experience.
· Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
· Ensure that all staff are fully trained in all bar duties.
· Be accountable for stock levels and for carrying out stocktakes.
· Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
· Achieve budgeted beverage revenues
· Maintain correct Liquor margins
· Guest comments/feedback
For further details on The Hotel Folk, our hotels, company culture and much more please visit www.thehotelfolk.co.uk
Please visit https://www.brudenellhotel.co.uk/info/covid-19/ for information on all we are doing to ensure our employees and customers stay safe.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application unless you have the right to work in the UK.