The Hotel Folk are looking for a Housekeeper/Room Attendant who ideally has previous experience of working within the Housekeeping field to join their friendly team in Lavenham.
- Housekeeper/Room Attendant - at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Housekeeper/Room Attendant - weekends
The Hotel Folk is a group of 6 family run hotels all based within Suffolk. We are looking to recruit a friendly and motivated individual to work as part of the Housekeeping team at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. We are looking for someone who ideally has previous experience of working within the Housekeeping field and understands expectations required. This is for up to 5 hours on a Saturday morning and up to 5 hours on a Sunday morning only.
Key Tasks of the Housekeeping role are:
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
Share of the tips on top of the hourly rate
Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
50% off in all our Restaurants
Free meals when on duty
B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
Employee Assistance Programme
Simply Health – health benefit scheme
EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
Free car parking
28 days annual leave rising with service
Company pension scheme
Training & Developments Opportunities
- APPLY NOW -