The Hotel Folk are looking for a hardworking Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
Housekeeper (weekends) at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: £8.21 p/h
Vacancy for: Housekeeper
The Hotel Folk have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Housekeeper to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge. Hours of work will be 9am until 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
Overall Job Purpose:
The Crown at Woodbridge is a small 10 bedroom hotel with a team of 25 people and as a Housekeeper you will be expected to clean and service all general and guest rooms efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Be friendly and polite to customers at all times.
- Offer assistance to guests and customers where appropriate.
- Ensure that the Head Housekeeper is aware of any special requirements.
- Always check vacated rooms for lost property and ensure that any lost items are handed in and recorded correctly.
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Report any faults or damage to the Head Housekeeper as soon as possible.
- Remove all dirty linen, rubbish etc from rooms, dispose of it correctly.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
- Keep storage areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the correct procedures are followed at all times.
- Always follow health and safety procedures.
Key Performance Measures:
- Cleaning standards
- Guest comments/feedback
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – e.g. working shifts, weekends and public/bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group
- APPLY NOW -