The Hotel Folk are looking to employee experienced and dependable Receptionist to join our friendly team at The Swan at Lavenham
- Hotel Receptionist at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £8.21 p/h
Vacancy for: Hotel Receptionist
We have an opportunity for a friendly bubbly, full time Receptionist to work at our largest property, the Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa. (We also consider those wishing to work part time hours).
The aim of this role is to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently within the department.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately, along with bank reconciliation.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries.
- Produce menu’s, letters and reports as requested.
We are looking for an individual to work 40 hours a week, on an 8 hour shift basis (working 5 days out of 7). The hours of work will include some weekends and evenings, rota's are provided a minimum of two weeks in advance. Part timers also considered.
If you are interested in our role or would like to find out more we would love to hear from you.
- APPLY NOW -